Pozice vyžaduje schopnost komunikace v angličtině. Pokud si na tuto pozici nevěříš, ale chtěl/a by ses stát Kubernetes Operátorem, můžeme Tě to naučit. Pak ale bude lepší začít na Service Reliability Engineer pozici.
If you don’t think you could take on this position, but want to become a Kubernetes Operator we can teach you. However it would be better to start as Service Reliability Engineer.
We are transforming our developer teams according to SRE principles.
We are moving closer to replacing our old Chef cookbooks, OpenStack Heat templates, Sensu and %$#% stack with configuration in Terraform; deploying (micro)services using Helm; monitoring with Prometheus, ELK, Sentry and tracing with Jaeger.
We are assembling a team of experienced Kubernetes Operators that will maintain our production Kubernetes clusters.
Koho přesně hledáme?
What you should be able to do/have?
• Enough practical experience running and managing Kubernetes so you can help us move our production to Kubernetes
• Setup and maintain Kubernetes cluster well enough so that receiving alert at 3am means 20% of our physical servers are literally on fire
• At least 2 years of experience running containers in production
• Intermediate scripting skills in Bash and at least basic programming skills in Go, Python or Ruby
• Proficiency with git and git based workflows
• Experience with setting up infrastructure in a cloud environment
• Experience with distributed event/messaging solutions
• Experience with monitoring (micro)services
• Experience troubleshooting networking issues
• Innate impulse to automate boring parts of your life
• Implicit distrust to any technology promising painless networking
Jak bude vypadat tvůj pracovní den?
What will be your typical day?
• Creating, updating and deleting Kubernetes clusters on a whim
• Writing Kubernetes Operators so you can do less operating
• Maintaining “80/20” helm templates for service and database deployments
• Teaching developers how put their infrastructure in a code
• Observing developers running around with pants on fire
• Educating developers how to not set their pants on fire in the realm of Kubernetes
• Rotating L3 on-call support for all production Kubernetes clusters
No a co ti nabízíme?
What do we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Free trip to KubeCon every year
- Internal OpenStack resources for prototyping
A k tomu
- • Possibility of homeoffice
- • In-house English lessons
- • VIP purchases
- • Meal vouchers
- • 5 relax days
Jak probíhá výběrové řízení?
What does the application process look like?
• Send your CV or link to your LinkedIn page to our HR if you have public projects or code you are proud of send it also
• You will receive brief screening test to check what Kubernetes is and if you know Docker
• We will do an interview with you where we will introduce our company, people you will work with and also some technical questions
• Shortly after that you will receive an offer or an explanation
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Délká pracovního poměru
Na dobu neurčitou
U Garáží, Prague 7-Holešovice, Czechia